25 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! Uber Linkage Here

HAPPY THANKSGIVING SWAG FRIENDS!

Oh my GOSH am I busy today. The past few Thanksgivings we have simply eaten at my sister in law's house. This year we have all the kids with us since their mom has to work, so I am cooking a Thanksgiving dinner, and then we are going to my sister in laws house later for Her dinner. UGH too much turkey. But there should be some special sides there that I'm sure will tempt me into eating again *laugh*

Today I'm just going to post some links to my other blogs, for newer swaggernauts who may be surfing today. Tomorrow I will come back and spotlight the new features on Swagbucks TV, and throw in some other stuff, who knows what yet :)

So on with the links list and, Until Friday - HAPPY SWAGSURFING!

Beginner Tips!

Daily Four Breakdown (120 swagbucks a month!) and Swagbucks Facebook Guide

SBTV and Special Offers Quick Tips

Survey Quick Tips

Snagging Your Swag Loot

Refunds, Referrals, and Other Issues

Get Alerts for Swag Codes (Feedburner, Twitter, Etc)

Swago, Swagstakes, and Partner Codes

Referrals and Questions Answered

More Questions Answered (plus How to enter the Amazon Universal Wishlist Giveaway)

A Couple More Questions Answered (yes, I love answering questions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question for me? A comment? Leave it here and I'll get back to ya!