02 December 2010

5 Good Offers, NO FAILS! Amazing!!!

Good Morning Swaggernauts!


I'm sure you guessed by the title up there just what this post is going to be about. Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into an "all offers all the time" blog. I'm just on a push to get enough to order my five $5 Amazon cards so I'm doing offers right now. (I thought I'd have enough swagbucks but PaymentWall STILL has not credited my Nextiva trial! 13 days later!)

First thing I did this morning (after my Daily Four) was turn on SBTV to run while I went offer hunting. I thought for sure I'd end up with a few bad offers, and if I was lucky, a couple of good ones to report. To my shock and delight, all five I attempted credited! Even bigger shock? Three were from TapJoy! *faints*

I may be a glutton for punishment even trying TapJoy special offers, but I figured, if they worked, Fantastic! If they failed, no surprise, and I'd be able to help you avoid the bad offers anyway. I got pretty lucky I guess!

I'm pretty much out of free trial special offers I can do at the moment, so I went looking for smaller free offers. TapJoy loaded up first so that's where I started. For once I didn't click the FREE tab, I just went looking, but I'm sure all the offers I list today are on the free tab as well as all.  All of them were on the first page of "All" though!

The first offer I tried was FriendMatcher for 27 swagbucks. "Login to FriendMatcher to receive your swagbucks." It doesn't say in the offer listing that this is an IMVU app, but I saw those letters in the linkage as it was loading. Which made me groan. I do not do any IMVU offers, no matter how tempting, because the software is full of adware, spyware, etc.

However, when the offer loaded up, I saw that it is an app that doesn't require you to download any software. You just have to allow IMVU FriendMatcher to connect to your Facebook account. Then it pulls the list of your Facebook friends. It will show you a piece of land, and three Facebook friends, and you are supposed to pick which friend would match the property. It also might show a Facebook friend (if they have an IMVU account it will show their avatar, otherwise it shows their Facebook profile pic) and give you 3 options of a "relationship match" to choose for your friend.

Look! Marge is on TV!
In either case, once you select a friend (or match), it asks if you want to post the match on your friends Facebook wall. All of this took about 1 minute. I did not post on anyone's wall, but as soon as I'd "picked a match" I checked my swag total- SUPERDUPER! It credited Fast.

So I kept moving down the list...


Earn Cash Just By Sharing Your Opinions! for 23 swagbucks. "Swag Bucks will be awarded after you register with your valid email address." This is for the OnDemand research panel. Typical sign up form with name, address, email, & password. Then it loads up a "survey" page- in reality an information phishing page so they can select a bunch of offers to show you.


After this survey page it takes you through an "offer path" - you skip, no thanks, pass offer after offer trying to get to the OnDemand main page. About 4 offers in to the clickfest I checked my swagtotal. Sure enough! Swagbucks were there. Good thing to. Out of curiosity I kept going through the offer path. About 20 skips later, I landed on one of those (Annoying!) iPad consumer survey pages. You know the ones, I've blogged about them enough. You can't get the iPad without completing a gaggle of offers. I would have been pretty ticked if my swagbucks hadn't arrived yet. Would have gone on the warpath of "bogus free offers" and "incorrect requirement listings' and such. *laugh*


Meet singles in your area. 90 Day Free Trial with full access to Jazzed!  for 34 swagbucks.  Swagbucks awarded when you create a profile and upload an approved photo of yourself. Must be a new member in the USA. (Sorry Canada and UK that Sucks!)



I've tried this one before and never got credit, so I was pretty skeptical. Last time I tried, I couldn't get the photo uploader to work. This time I ran into the same problem When you try to upload a photo from your computer, after you find the pic you want and press UPLOAD, you are taken to an "URL UNKNOWN" type screen. This time I decided to try uploading photos from Facebook, so I created a SwagTester account and uploaded a dozen pics. Used the Jazzed FB photo uploader to grab them all. There were glitches with that uploader too! It kept dumping my 10th photo, and would Not let me out of the uploader screen. I was starting to think this was a fail offer, but I wasn't ready to give up yet. (I wish I'd taken screenshots but you will figure it out!)

I went up to the address bar and chopped off everything in the URL after www.jazzed.com/. Hit enter, and I got taken back to the "dashboard", and was instructed to finish entering my basic profile information. Once you've entered all that basic profile information (get to the end of the "Progress" bar) you will get an email stating you have completed your profile. That is when to check for your swagbucks. Mine came as soon as I got that email. You don't have to continue filling out any more information on Jazzed beyond that basic profile, don't pay attention to the Profile Page. It will say you are like, 76% done with your profile, but once you've gotten that email you don't have to do anything else. That is just trying to get you to fill out extended information to refine your matches.

Of course.. I'm married and sure as heck not interested in meeting someone online, so I will be closing that out soon. I don't know why it says 90 day full trial- it never asked me for credit card or billing / payment information. I guess after 90 days it will cut you off unless you set up payment? I don't plan on waiting to find out.

At this point I figured it was better not to push my luck with TapJoy. They don't exactly have a stellar record of offers crediting, and an even worse track record for answering / completing inquiries. Three successes was enough for now! So I moved on to SuperRewards.


Free Love Compatability Readings  for 15 swagbucks. The offer requirements are written in poor English, something that usually steers me away from the offer. If they can't even write the requirements right, who knows what the req's really are? But what the hey, I did it. Must register to complete offer. Ok let's try.


Moonit is a horoscope based matching app. You choose what kind of relationship you want to analyze; Romance, Friendship, and Business. You input the persons name and date of birth, and it gives you a compatability rating, and a breakdown of what they dynamics of your relationship are supposed to be. You can also receive email alerts when the stars / planets align in such a way as to change the dynamics of your relationship. Sounds.. detailed?

My swag bucks didn't credit immediately so I tooled around the site for a bit. There is a "things to do " box on the right, I figured if I finished the items on that list, maybe Then I would get my swag bucks. Easy stuff, like input three relationships (I made them all up and what do you know, I'm compatible with all of them LOL) or asking a question on "the couch". (Got me folks, I didn't care enough to find out hah! I just asked "What is this couch stuff?" hehehe)

After I finished the stuff in the "things to do" list, my swagbucks still weren't there. It's SuperRewards though, their offers really do usually credit about 15 minutes later, so I took a deep breath and checked back 5 minutes later. HUZZAH! They were in my swagtotal.

At this point, I kind of can't believe I've done so well. Not big swagbucks earnings with each offer, but they all credited with no fuss- that's doing well in my book! I decided to try just one more. One that I'd tried before but never gotten credit for, because no confirmation email ever came. I figured either I'd have 2 time proof of an offer that didn't work, so you could avoid it too, or it would credit and I'd have a full house!



Play Fragoria Online! for 13 swagbucks. In order to receive swagbucks, you must complete sign up for a new account. You MUST create a character and play also.


It's a typical sign up form there. If you have registered for any Suba Games before, it will autofill your email- just change it to a new email (or you won't get swagbucks. Must be a New user.) Once you hit confirm, you have to wait on the confirmation email before you can log in and play. This is where I started to think I'd finally hit the wall. It took 10 minutes for that confirmation email to show up!

When it finally shows up, click the activation link, log in, and create your character in 3 easy steps; Gender, Name, and Avatar. Then it puts you right into the gameplay, in your web browser.

Linara vs the Walking Dead!
My swagbucks didn't show up right after creating the character, so I played a bit. Again, being SuperRewards, it could just be a matter of time- or I might need to play a little bit first! So I did oh, 3 quick tutorial quests, and checked my swag total again. HUZZAH! ANOTHER CREDIT!

You know what? I think I've pushed my luck enough for the morning! *laugh!* I decided to stop right there and come share all of this with you. I can't wait until I hit my goal, so I can find something else to talk about again :P

I really hope all these offers credit for you as well. If you run into any problems, let me know what they are, I can note them here for other users, so they can know what else might happen when they try.

For now, I'm off to clean the kitchen - I'm slackin'!  Until tomorrow swag friends..

HAPPY SWAGSURFING!!!

7 comments:

  1. The 2nd offer you posted credited for me even before i went through the offer path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JennySweets

    Thanks for posting all these special offers. You have help me alot. You are.....GREAT!!!

    applegreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second offer never did credit for me...worth a try though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. I have a question for you. I want to order something, but when it comes do we need to pay shipping and handiling or sign a paper or something. :)
    Thanks ur amazing, every morning this is the first thing i look at. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't find the first offer (27SB Friend), did the second one and it credited quickly. I'd already done the third and fourth one (credited.) I couldn't find the 5th one, but did find one that looked similar to it. However whenever I clicked on it, the link took me to a blank page.

    Oh well. I'm glad for the second one crediting! :D

    Tomorrow I'll be ordering my 5th AGC (10th since starting in November) and will have enough left for my first AGC in January. :D

    You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren - Well, better some than none I guess! Yo never can tell when an offer will work for one and not for another- one of the frustrating things about reading when other people have offers that work! Thanks for the feedback, good to know I'm doing this to Some positive effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whichever person ME :D is LOL usually when you order something (i am guessing you mean from swagbucks?) there is no shipping and handling. if you order something through Shop & Earn, or one of the offers on the walls, there usually is shipping but you pay for it when you order. I haven't had to sign for anything yet, but I haven't ordered anything that required big shipping insurance.

    ReplyDelete

Have a question for me? A comment? Leave it here and I'll get back to ya!