06 December 2010

Family Emergency - Links Post

Dearest Swag Friends,

Please forgive me, but there will be no regular SwagMelt post today. I have a family emergency and won't be able to post until later. To relieve a speck of my stress today I have to give you another links post and come back tomorrow. Until then, newer swaggernauts, take a look through these links for previous helpful SwagMelt posts. Thanks for sticking with me, see you back here tomorrow, have a GREAT SWAG DAY!

Check out the new Offers That FAIL Tab for a quick look at some of the offers I've covered that fail for one reason or another.   (rough draft cut&paste job, will fine tune it soon)


Beginner Tips!

Daily Four Breakdown (120 swagbucks a month!) and Swagbucks Facebook Guide

SBTV and Special Offers Quick Tips

Survey Quick Tips

Snagging Your Swag Loot

Refunds, Referrals, and Other Issues

Get Alerts for Swag Codes (Feedburner, Twitter, Etc)

Swago, Swagstakes, and Partner Codes

Referrals and Questions Answered

More Questions Answered (plus How to enter the Amazon Universal Wishlist Giveaway)

A Couple More Questions Answered (yes, I love answering questions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question for me? A comment? Leave it here and I'll get back to ya!