30 October 2010

SwagMelt Lite

GOOD MORNING, SWAGGERNAUTS!

Happy Saturday mornin' to ya!

First things First! If you haven't already signed up for a Swag Bucks account, there's no time like the present! Just go to the swidget on the right there, press the Sign Up button on the bottom right. Fill out a short form, confirm your email, and get 30 swagbucks to get you rolling! Then come back here and start with my second blog post, "Beginner Tips for Swagsurfing!", for tips on how to get started!

Did you do your Daily Four? Remember, 4 swagbucks a day adds up to money in the bank! 4/day x 30 days = 120 super easy swagbucks a month!  One minute a day gets you a $5 AGC every 4 months!

Toolbar use, Daily Poll vote, NOSO Click Through, Survey Visit!
*** CALLING  ALL  SWAGGERNAUTS  TO  THE  VOTING  BOOTH! ***

Announcing the launch of SwagMelt's newest blog project - The SwagBooth!

The SwagBooth is your one stop ballot box for swaggernaut contests and giveaways. Instead of looking down an ever-shifting list of discussion board threads, at SwagBooth you have ONE list with easy instructions and ONE place to post letting everyone know you voted, and who for. Winners will be listed at SwagBooth, and on the Swagbooth discussion thread on facebook. Check out your Swag Ballot, and send me details for all of your contests to be entered on the ballot today!


*** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** ***

Today I want to talk about my Favorite special offer, Ever! This offer was literally a Win, Win, WIN! situation!  Of course, most of you probably know I'm talking about Netflix. I've raved about it enough!


I did the Netflix free trial offer from the Offerwall / Payment wall section up top on the special offers page. I can't tell if they still have it there or not, since I have completed it, but when I did it, I got 885 Swag Bucks! That's just 15 shy of two $5 Amazon cards. I got the free month of the "one out at a time" plus unlimited instant viewing plan.

That was enough to get me hooked. I was kind of bummed to think I might have to let it go. Finances are tight and Netflix, no matter How much joy and entertainment it brought into the house, is simply not on the paycheck budget! Then I discovered an awesome bonus fact. You can pay for Netflix with PayPal! Which means you can pay for Netflix with Swag Bucks!  HUZZAH!!!!! (Disclaimer: You have to sign up for the free trial with a credit card, or use something like the reloadable Visa gift card I bought at 7-11. Anytime before your free trial is up, you go into My Account and change your payment method to PayPal.)




As you know, a $5 Amazon card is only 450 Swagbucks, and a PayPal is more expensive at 700 Swagbucks for a $5 card. It might seem like a bad investment if you look purely at the numbers.

1,350 Swagbucks for $15 Amazon or 1,400 Swagbucks for $10 PayPal
Well the value of Netflix truelly goes beyond the difference in swag cost for me. I don't have cable, don't have an antenna, haven't much to do for entertainment. The kids are SO tired of the same old movies. Now, we have kids tv, sitcoms, drama, reality tv, all at our fingertips with instant play. Movies Galore! Once a week I get a DVD in the mail for myself, and the kids get to pick a DVD for Friday nights. The DVDs we pick for mail delivery are always something that is not available to watch instantly. It's like waiting for a treat while getting our snacks throughout the week!

They have Great customer service. A little over a week ago I couldn't get into the Netflix website. Two days letter I got an email from them apologizing for any service interruptions I may have had, and a link to a credit on next months bill.

  

Then today I got an email from them with a quick 3 choice survey question. They are always tracking the playback experience of their streaming video. Occasionally they will pull a title temporarily to tweak it for better quality, based on customer feedback. It usually doesn't take long, so far it's always been there again by the next day.



Also, as for cost vs. value, if you go back a few blog posts you can see am estimate of what you can earn both by doing the bare minimum of swagwork, and by doing special offers. In there I calculate an estimate of about 4,500 swagbucks a month from searching, SBTV, codes, and free / free trial special offers. That isn't an over the top estimate- it's about what I made this month taking a good week and a half off from doing Any special offers. Doing a much smaller amount of offer attempts the rest of the month too.

That's plenty of Swagbucks to go around. Enough to get your five $5 AGCs  and your two $5 PayPal payments (2,250 + 1,400 = 3,650)  with swagbucks to spare!

To me, that's too sweet a deal to pass up! But to get the maximum payout for this offer, be sure to check all the offer walls to find the best payout! It would be a real bummer to make, say, 405 swagbucks, then see it elsewhere for 700 or 800!

Now some of you may be thinking I get some sort of kickback for posting all this glowing review stuff. I don't! Again, it's just good old fashioned "I love this so much I had to share it with you!" kinda blogging. 

That's it for todays post Swaggernauts. It's not very tip filled, but with all the kids piling on top of me it's taken me over 2 hours to get it done *laugh* so any tips or questions or thoughts may be tacked on later.


Thanks for visiting, and please, remember to surf over to the SwagBooth, and place your votes!

As Always, HAPPY SWAGSURFING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question for me? A comment? Leave it here and I'll get back to ya!