18 October 2010

Hello SwagWorld!


Swag Bucks is Legit, Legal, Free, and FUN!




HAPPY REFERRAL DAY EVERYONE!




If you've found my posts about winning tons of Amazon.com gift cards and PayPal payments INTRIGUING, then THIS is the day to sign up!  
There's a special Swag Code just for YOU, New Swaggernaut!


 The code is  JoinTheFun  and will give you an EXTRA 20 Swag Bucks! (50 total to sign up today!)


Just highlight it with your mouse, copy, and click the Sign Up button on the swidget! (That's the black and white box over there --->  to the right. Sign Up is on the bottom right, see it? Cool !)


A new tab / page will open with the Swag Bucks registration form. A little ways down the sign up form you will see a BLUE BOX  with the word  SwagCode on it. Enter your special sign up code there to get your bonus 20 Swag Bucks when you confirm your registration through your email! (be sure there are no spaces before or after the code or it won't work!)

Let me know if you decide to sign up today! Write to me on facebook, or post a comment here. I can't give ya tips if I don't know who you are! I wanna help you however I can! :D

Just a few reasons why *I* love Swag Bucks so much. My toddlers booster chair. His 3 Sesame Street DVDs. My stepkids birthday presents. The MP3 Player for my whole family (plus the adapter to plug it into the main stereo- no more radio commercials!) My free month of Netflix, and the 3 months worth of Netflix payments I have earned, all with Swag Bucks!

All of this since I earnestly started swagsurfin on 25 July, 2010!


There is a great, active, supportive community at the Swag Bucks Facebook page . If you have any questions, you can write to my inbox, or ask there, someone is always answering!  Plus it feels kinda like a family, complete with nutty relatives *chuckle*


For a starting tip- You can win 3-4 times a day on average. Just search a few times here and there- spread it out. I tend to get my wins in the morning, afternoon, and evening that way. Sometimes I get 2 early on, one late. Sometimes I don't get a win until 7 at night! Then I end up getting 3 pretty quick. Don't get frustrated- and Don't Oversearch! Not only will that drive you crazy, but you can end up on a searching "time out".

OK! If you've decided to jump in and give it a try, they best of luck, write me to let me know you signed up so i can give you some tips , and Happy Swagsurfin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question for me? A comment? Leave it here and I'll get back to ya!