16 November 2010

Late Edition

I apologize readers, yesterday I did not finish the TapJoy post as promised.

Let me tell ya,when it rains around here, it really pours.

You know I was just sick with the flu. Then my husband got it. As if a sick husband isn't bad enough (poor men are like little boys when they don't feel well!) yesterday he had not one, but TWO seizures. One in the afternoon, and one in the evening as he was stubbornly trying to get ready for work. In the shower, one of my worst fears.

He's ok but had to go to the hospital for stitches and concussion check. He's got a lot of testing scheduled for December.

I have the material ready for the TapJoy post, and did a Gambit task this morning too, but I won't be able to post until a bit later. Sorry for the missing SwagMelt again, but family comes first. See you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question for me? A comment? Leave it here and I'll get back to ya!